Our solutions are not isolated from the environment, but are integrated by sending and receiving emails, with customers and suppliers.
By generating and reading electronic transmissions in different formats (XML, EDIFACT, ASCII, ANSI X.12, ...) and with different protocols (WebServices, FTP, HTTP, email, ...) can be integrated with any enterprise with whom he associates, since Solport group uses a standard XML format that can be translated into any of the existing formats of electronic information exchange.
Some examples of electronic transmissions generated and incorporated into our system are:
- Bookings from freight forwarders to ship owners / shippers.
- Shipping instructions from freight forwarders to ship owners / shippers.
- Transportation orders, and Admítases Entrégueses.
- Requests for Dangerous Goods.
- Movements of equipment to and from terminals and container depots.
- And damage repair estimates.
- Lists of loading and unloading to and from terminals.
- Scale applications and confirmation of arrival of ships.
- Electronic manifests.
- ICS Messaging (ENS and EXS posts).
- Manifests loading and unloading Port Authorities.
- And electronic Mensejaría from Banks.
- Packing list and loading lists and manifests with carriers and correspondents.
- Geolocation systems integrations / GPS.