Allows, effectively, perform all the processes necessary for quality control in your business. Since the creation of the incidents in the same process that has been generated and following them to the control of nonconformities and corrective actions to occur. The vendor evaluation is incorporated into the daily management to control those who have not exceeded the minimum required and the inability to be used in the work process.
Different types statistics, nonconformities, corrective actions, internal or external facilitate all ratios specified for achieving quality certificates.
- Direct Generation of incidence from the process where it occurred, application of the corresponding type of monitoring and control.
- Quick reference of incidents by type, location, dates..
- Control of incidents that correspond to findings, analysis of the causes and immediate actions.
- Incorporation of the necessary documentation to the nonconformity.
CORRECTIVE AND PREVENTIVE ACTIONS
- Creating corrective and preventive actions to control the validity dates thereof and introduction of results.
- Monitoring of corrective and preventive actions.
STATISTICS AND CONTROL
- Statistics and ratios of incidences of nonconformance reports, corrective and preventive actions by dates, types, internal / external, open / closed, in relation to all controlled processes.
- Incident Statistics by clients including the losses incurred by them.
- Incidences total traceability through all processes.
- Introduction of evaluating suppliers with details for each department.
- Control of the data derived from the evaluation within the daily process.